- Phone: (614) 889-2284
- Mailing Address: 6135 Rings Rd, Dublin, OH 43016
- 8:00 a.m. - Early Hymnal-Based Worship Service
- 10:45 a.m. - Late Worship Service lead by our Worship Team
St. John Dublin serves the community by setting aside garden plots to rent for vegetable and flower gardens.
Each plot is approximately 15'×15' with a limit of (1) plot for New Gardeners.
Returning Gardeners who have had more than (1) plot in 2022, will be able to maintain those gardens during the 2023 season only if:
1. a complete registration is made by Sunday April 30th, 2023 and
2. the previous year's garden plots, from 2022 were cleaned and leveled.
The option for a Returning Gardener to have 2 plots ends Sunday, April 30th. Any unclaimed plots will be made available to all gardeners Monday, May 1st.
Season Begins Saturday, May 13, 2023.
Season Ends Plots must be clean and level no later than Saturday, October 7, 2023.
$35 registration fee per plot.
Payments accepted: PayPal, Visa, and Master Card during online registration only.
If you have any questions, please contact
Community Garden Staff .
Additional comments may be directed to:
Neil Furr, Property Manager
Church Office | 614-889-2284