- Phone: (614) 889-2284
- Mailing Address: 6135 Rings Rd, Dublin, OH 43016
- 8:00 a.m. - Hymnal-Based Worship
- 10:45 a.m. - Contemporary Worship
St. John Dublin is a Christian family dedicated to making disciples by gathering, equipping and sending people to share the love of Christ.
Christ Jesus has always been the cornerstone of St. John.
Four of the first families to settle the Amlin area shared beliefs in Jesus
as well as a strong desire to worship together.
Appealing for a pastor from another nearby settlement to bring them God's Word, Baptism, and Communion, meeting in their homes at the outset in 1854. In 1855, the congregation formed and later that year, a small one-room house of worship was built on one of the founding family's donated farmland.
After moving to our current location in 1900, our St. John family grew.
We have added to both our building and our ministries
several times to accommodate that growth.
What remains constant for us after over 160 years of worshiping our great God together—
Christ Jesus is still our cornerstone
and we are still a family church.